Work at Rumsey's
Hello there! We are currently recruiting for a SHIFT LEADER for our Thame Chocolaterie. Click on the link to find out more. To apply please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why work for Rumsey's?
- We believe that chocolate is special. It is at the heart of everything we do.
- We believe in the wow factor. Rumsey’s is a destination for all things chocolate. Our chocolateries are somewhere exceptional, where customers can come and relax whilst enjoying delicious sweet treats with excellent customer service.
- We believe that handmade matters. Our talented chefs and front of house team produce the highest quality products using only the best local and ethically sourced ingredients.
- We believe in our team. As an independent, family company we are proud of the business we have created. We have our name on the door and on every box of chocolates that is sold. It is very personal to us, and we think of our team as an extended family, so we hope it becomes personal for you too.
- We believe in local. As well as sourcing many of our ingredients locally, we are proud to support a local charity each year chosen by our staff.
We are a caring family business. All our roles are day time hours only and no split shifts, we believe in work-life balance and people getting to leave on time. Plus we also offer generous staff discount and the occasional free chocolate or two!
If these roles aren't quite right for you, but you'd like to work at Rumsey's please feel free to send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com. We will keep it on file for future reference.