Delivery and Returns
CHRISTMAS - LAST DATE FOR ORDERS IS WEDNESDAY 18TH DECEMBER. ORDERS RECEIVED AFTER THIS MAY NOT BE SHIPPED UNTIL 27TH DECEMBER.
We understand people don't like to wait for chocolate so we aim to deliver as fast as possible, whilst keeping the postage charges low.
Orders under £100 = £3.99 delivery charge
Order over £100 = FREE SHIPPING
- Orders will be carefully wrapped and dispatched within 2-3 working days and sent via Royal Mail First Class. A signature may be required.
- If you need a delivery urgently to make a special occasion, don't hesitate to contact us and we'll try our best to reach the deadline.
- If Royal Mail are unable to deliver an item to you (or a neighbour), your parcel will be returned to your local Royal Mail delivery office for you to collect, or to arrange re-delivery. We're sorry to say that if a parcel is returned to us due to non-collection, postage will be charged to re-deliver your order.
- If you would like to order an item to be shipped abroad, please contact us before placing your order at email@example.com and we will look into the best way to sent chocolates to you.
- Delivery charges are dependent on destination country and size of purchase.
If your order is being shipped outside of the EU, customs charges and taxes may apply that you will need to pay directly.
- We are unable to offer any returns due to health and safety requirements.
- If you are unhappy with your chocolates for any reason please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try our best to help put things right.
- Please note that since all our chocolates are made by hand, there could be slight variations in shape and size.