Delivery and Returns
We expect there will be strains on Royal Mail and all delivery companies this Christmas, resulting in longer delivery times than normal. All our chocolates now have a best before date after Christmas and we recommend ordering as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Last Standard Delivery Orders: Friday 15th December
- Last Express Delivery Orders: Monday 18th December
Orders received after these dates will still be shipped but Royal Mail have advised they may not arrive before Christmas.
We understand people don't like to wait for chocolate!
Orders under £100 = £3.99 delivery charge standard, £6.99 express
Order over £100 = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
- Orders will be carefully wrapped and dispatched within 3 working days of being received.
- Express deliveries will be prioritised but as our chocolates are made fresh it is not always possible to get the order dispatched faster.
- Standard shipping will be sent via a Royal Mail Tracked 48h service.
- Express shipping will be sent via a Royal Mail Tracked 24h service.
- Whilst Royal Mail aim to deliver within 24h/48h of dispatch (and this is usually the case) it is not a guaranteed service so occasionally it may take longer.
- A signature is not usually required.
- If you provide an email and/or mobile number when ordering you will receive tracking updates directly from Royal Mail. If they are unable to deliver an item to you (or a neighbour), you will receive a “you were out” notification. We're sorry to say that if a parcel is returned to us due to non-collection, postage will be charged to re-deliver your order.
Please note that delays in the service of Royal Mail are out of our control and we do not get any further tracking information than is provided to you directly. Here are a few FAQ's that may help you with any issues:
It's been 24/48h and my parcel hasn't arrived?
If you haven't received your order within the above tracking time frame, we ask that you allow at least an additional 5 working days before you get in touch with us. Royal Mail will not allow us to process a 'lost parcel' enquiry until an order is 10 working days late so your patience is appreciated. However, once 10 working days have passed if your order still hasn't arrived we will happily resupply your order and pick up a claim with Royal Mail directly.
The Royal Mail tracking hasn't been updated?
If the tracking is showing your parcel is at your local depot, but isn't being updated it may be due to Royal Mail staffing issues in your local area. You may want to call your local depot as it may be possible for you to collect your parcel from them directly. Otherwise, please see above instructions on delays.
Tracking shows my parcel is delivered, but it's not!
The tracker should include photographic evidence that clearly shows your door/address and the parcel. If this isn't the case please get in touch with us.
To contact us email email@example.com or call on 01844 690150.
- If you would like to order an item to be shipped abroad, please contact us before placing your order at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into the best way to sent chocolates to you.
- Delivery charges are dependent on destination country and size of purchase.
If your order is being shipped outside of the EU, customs charges and taxes may apply that you will need to pay directly.
- We are unable to offer any returns due to health and safety requirements.
- If you are unhappy with your chocolates for any reason please get in touch with us at email@example.com and we'll try our best to help put things right.
- Please note that since all our chocolates are made by hand, there could be slight variations in shape and size.