Christmas Deliveries Update. Our last date for orders to ensure dispatch in time for Christmas is Friday 17th December. Our aim is that all orders received will be made over the weekend and dispatched on Monday 20th December. Our 48h courier should mean delivery on Wednesday 22nd, but gives a couple of days leeway for any delays caused by pressure on the postal system.
We had hoped to keep orders open longer but due to wonderful demand (thank you!) and pressure on our team we have had to bring this forward.
Orders received after this may still be posted but we can not guarantee this will be in time for Christmas, it may not be until 29th December. You will receive an email once your order is dispatched with tracking details.
We understand people don't like to wait for chocolate so we aim to deliver as fast as possible, whilst keeping the postage charges low.
Orders under £100 = £3.99 delivery charge standard, £6.99 express
Order over £100 = FREE SHIPPING
- Orders will be carefully wrapped and dispatched within 3 working days of being received.
- Express deliveries will be prioritised but as our chocolates are made fresh it is not always possible to get the order dispatched the same day.
- Standard shipping will be sent via a Royal Mail Tracked 48h service.
- Express shipping will be sent via a Royal Mail Tracked 24h service.
- Whilst Royal Mail aim to deliver within 24h/48h of dispatch (and this is usually the case) it is not a guaranteed service so occasionally it may take longer.
- A signature is not usually required.
- If you provide an email and/or mobile number when ordering you will receive tracking updates directly from Royal Mail. If they are unable to deliver an item to you (or a neighbour), you will receive a “you were out” notification. We're sorry to say that if a parcel is returned to us due to non-collection, postage will be charged to re-deliver your order.
- If you would like to order an item to be shipped abroad, please contact us before placing your order at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into the best way to sent chocolates to you.
- Delivery charges are dependent on destination country and size of purchase.
If your order is being shipped outside of the EU, customs charges and taxes may apply that you will need to pay directly.
- We are unable to offer any returns due to health and safety requirements.
- If you are unhappy with your chocolates for any reason please get in touch with us at email@example.com and we'll try our best to help put things right.
- Please note that since all our chocolates are made by hand, there could be slight variations in shape and size.