We understand people don't like to wait for chocolate so we aim to deliver as fast as possible, whilst keeping the postage charges low.
Orders under £100 = £3.99 delivery charge
Order over £100 = FREE SHIPPING
- Orders will be carefully wrapped and dispatched within 3 working days of being received.
- They are then sent via a Royal Mail Tracked 48h service. A signature is not usually required.
- Whilst Royal Mail aim to deliver within 48h of dispatch (and this is usually the case) it is not a guaranteed service so occasionally it may take longer.
- If you need a delivery urgently to make a special occasion, don't hesitate to contact us and we'll try our best to reach the deadline.
- If you provide an email and/or mobile number when ordering you will receive tracking updates directly from Royal Mail. If they are unable to deliver an item to you (or a neighbour), you will receive a “you were out” notification. We're sorry to say that if a parcel is returned to us due to non-collection, postage will be charged to re-deliver your order.
- If you would like to order an item to be shipped abroad, please contact us before placing your order at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into the best way to sent chocolates to you.
- Delivery charges are dependent on destination country and size of purchase.
If your order is being shipped outside of the EU, customs charges and taxes may apply that you will need to pay directly.
- We are unable to offer any returns due to health and safety requirements.
- If you are unhappy with your chocolates for any reason please get in touch with us at email@example.com and we'll try our best to help put things right.
- Please note that since all our chocolates are made by hand, there could be slight variations in shape and size.