PLEASE NOTE WHILST WE ARE OPERATING AS A TAKEAWAY THE MENU IS MORE LIMITED THAN DETAILED BELOW. WE WILL CONTINUE TO ADD TO THE MENU AND ENSURE A DELICIOUS SELECTION OF CAKES, SANDWICHES, ICE CREAM AND MORE ARE OFFERED.
Our food and drink is made to put a smile on your face, providing the best in quality and delicious taste. Our chefs prepare pastries, savouries, cakes and tray bakes using the best ingredients, and make our sandwiches fresh every day.
We use our own unique chocolate blend, made with sustainably sourced cocoa beans to hand craft our award winning chocolates. Rumsey’s espresso coffee has been exclusively roasted to give a deep crema coffee, full of depth with a silky finish and a satisfying flavour – enjoy!
BREAKFAST - 8.30AM - 2PM
- Granary or white toast, served with butter and jam or marmalade.
- Nutty granola served with Tim's Dairy Greek yogurt and fresh berries.
- Bacon sandwich.
- Scrambled eggs on toast.
- Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs.
- Breakfast waffles.
FRESH BAKED PASTRIES
- Plain & almond croissants
- Pain au chocolat
- Maple and pecan Danish pastries
- Blueberry muffins
- Soup of the day, served with freshly baked bread and English butter.
- Pâté of the day served with green salad, homemade oatcakes, fresh bread and farmhouse pickle.
- Loch Fyne smoked salmon salad, a delicious combination of smoked salmon, cream cheese, green salad, Thai jelly and freshly baked bread.
- We also often have a selection of seasonal specials.
SANDWICHES & TOASTIES
- Egg mayonnaise sandwich.
- Mature cheddar cheese with apricot and ginger chutney sandwich.
- Roasted mixed vegetables, cream cheese, salad and mayonnaise sandwich.
- Honey roasted ham, free range egg, wholegrain mustard, salad and mayonnaise.
- Free range roast chicken, bacon, vine tomato, salad and mayonnaise.
- Loch Fyne smoked salmon, cream cheese, Thai jelly and salad sandwich.
- Gouda cheese and mushroom toastie.
- Chorizo, tomato and cheese toastie.
All made to order with locally baked artisan bread and served with our fresh house coleslaw. Gluten free bread available.
TRAY BAKES & FANCIES
Select from our delicious shortbread, slices, house macaroons (100% wheat free), muffins and much more. We always have a vegan option available.
CAKES AND PUDDING
Served with a choice of fresh cream, raspberry coulis or a scoop of Rumsey’s homemade ice cream:
- Hot chocolate brownie
- ‘The’ chocolate cake
- Lemon polenta cake
- Coffee and walnut cake
- Raspberry and hazelnut pavlova
- Carrot and orange cake
- Baked blueberry cheesecake
- Chocolate truffle torte
- Chocolate tasting board - six of our award winning handmade chocolates
ICE CREAM AND DESSERT
We make our ice cream with local jersey milk and cream from Lacey’s Dairy.
Flavours: vanilla, chocolate, honeycomb, strawberry and daily specials.
- One scoop (cone or dish)
- Two scoops (cone or dish)
- Rumsey’s ice cream dessert - your choice of two Rumsey’s ice creams, a chocolate chip shortbread, chocolate biscuit curl and a chocolate decoration
- Rumsey’s sundae - choice of three of Rumsey’s ice creams with fresh fruits, whipped cream and a chocolate biscuit curl
- Banana split - banana, your choice of three of Rumsey’s ice creams with crème chantilly and garnished
- Rumsey’s chocolate fondue special, with fresh fruits, wafers and marshmallow – a delicious chocolate treat ideal for sharing
- House hot chocolate - espresso sized rich dark chocolate drink
- Hot chocolate - served with a rich Rumsey’s chocolate roll or fan
- Rumsey’s mocha - coffee and hot chocolate, served with a delicious stick of Rumsey’s chocolate
- Americano - black
- Coffee with cream or milk
- Flat white
- Rumsey’s Sumatra Swiss Water decaf coffee available
- Traditional English Breakfast
- Earl Grey
- Selection of fruit and herb infusions
- Orange juice
- Apple juice
- Selection of flavoured bottled drinks
- San Pellegrino sparkling mineral water
- Aqua Panne still mineral water
RUMSEY'S ICE CREAM MILK SHAKES
Made with our own ice cream and Lacey’s Guernsey milk – two large scoops, served with a chocolate chip biscuit and garnished
Flavours: vanilla, chocolate, honeycomb, strawberry – see blackboard for special flavours available
- White or red wine
- John Hampden Ale from The Chiltern Brewery
You can view the full menu here.