A great session which takes place in our Thame chocolaterie and lasts approximately 3h. Learn lots about chocolate and how to make and decorate it – plenty to take home and impress everyone!
• Special welcome at Rumsey’s Chocolaterie in Thame
• Indulge in a little (or a lot!) of chocolate tasting and learn about the origins of different types of chocolate
• Put on your apron, hat and hairnet, then join the chef
• Watch a demonstration from our chef then choose your chocolate to make your very own chocolate bars
• Choose a chocolate figurine mould and learn how to decorate your figurine
• Finish off by filling the mould with chocolate and drain
• Make some giant chocolate buttons then choose your decorations to garnish your buttons
• Take a break and enjoy a Rumsey’s House Hot Chocolate, served with speciality biscuits to dip
• Pack and wrap your goodies to take home
Minimum age 16
Please call us on 01844 260303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to pre-check available dates for this course.
Once an order is placed, a voucher for the course will be posted to you. If you are buying this as a gift and would like a message sent with the voucher directly to the recipient please leave a message in the notes section when placing your order.
Vouchers can be emailed if required urgently, please request this in the notes section when ordering.
WE ARE CURRENTLY UNABLE TO RUN OUR CHOCOLATE EXPERIENCE EVENTS, WE HOPE TO START THEM BACK UP IN SPRING 2021. WE WILL HAPPILY SEND A VOUCHER TO YOU WITH A TWO YEAR EXPIRY DATE IF YOU DO WISH TO PURCHASE.